Friday 8 July 2011

My first blogging experience

I have never been one to try anything like this. I have never used twitter or any of those kinds of things but after talking to some other people on 'Pro Ana' forums I thought I would give it a shot. I would love to keep record of my progress and things like that however I don't want to risk my family or friends finding a diary or anything, so a blog is a great compromise.
My story, I am an eighteen year old girl from Adelaide, Australia and I am currently dealing with the starting stones of Anorexia. It all started with a month interstate, a lot of alcohol and a lot of pretty, skinny girls. I put on quite a bit of weight and when I realised I started watching what I was eating. Then about two weeks ago, I looked in the mirror and saw fat, when I sat down I saw rolls over my pant line or a bump under my shirt. I was completely disgusted by this and I actually cried. During the last week of my trip I consciously compared myself and everyone around me to each other, from the size of their legs to their hips and their collar bones. I was again disgusted by how many people could let themselves get so over weight. Food took an immediate path to the door at this point, and I don't want to ever look back. I love and miss the bones that I could see beneath my skin, and I want them back. I have completely dedicated myself to Ana; I live sleep and breathe Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment